Terms and Conditions EISA Maestro
- A total of 5-8 pictures based on the theme ‘Sports and Games’’ must be received by May 1st 2024 by the EISA Photography magazine or website published in your country (see member list EISA Photography Expert Group).
- All entries must be in digital format (camera or scanned film originals) and must be taken by you for the purposes of this competition. Existing portfolios and AI-generated images are excluded.
- The files should be submitted as JPEGs with a maximum 800 pixels on the longest edge. Images that are selected for the finals will be required to be resubmitted at a higher resolution (3000 pixels).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries must be accompanied by your name, postal address, e-mail and phone number.
- You may only submit your own work. The competition organisers and EISA publishers will not be responsible for copyright infringements committed by entrants. By submitting your work, you affirm that you have the permission of the subject(s) depicted in the entry to use their image.
- The national contests will be judged by the editors of each EISA Photography member magazine or website and are open only to residents of that country.
- The winning entries from each of the 16 participating EISA countries will then be judged together at the Association’s Awards Meeting in June 2024.
- There will be three winners – 1st, 2nd and 3rd – in both the National and International competitions.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish winning entries free of charge worldwide and in any format or medium for the purposes of promoting the competition. At the end of June 2024 all national Maestro winners will have their work published on Facebook as part of EISA’s Public’s Choice competition.
- Neither EISA nor members of its Photography Expert Group will enter into any correspondence about the results.
- The National award-winners will be published in the June or July 2024 issues of the corresponding EISA Photography magazine/website and the International results will be published in all EISA Photography member magazines/websites in September or October 2024 issues, according to local publishing schedules.
- 1st prize: €1500 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2024 Trophy
2nd prize: €1000 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2024 Trophy
3rd prize: €750 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2024 Trophy
Facebook Public’s Choice Award: €1000
- All national 1st place winners will be placed on Facebook for voting for the Public’s Choice Award. The voting period ends on 1oth August 2024.
- The top three winning portfolios will be published in the Sept/Oct issues of all 16 EISA photo magazines/websites. Circumstances permitting, these winners will be invited to the EISA Awards ceremony at Ascot in the UK on Sept 27th 2024